Friday, September 17, 2010

Let's Learn Together!

Hello.  My name is Joseph Smith.  No, really it is.  I am actually Joseph Smith III but neither my grandfather nor my father were LDS. My purpose in beginning this blog is to explain clearly the doctrines of Mormonism.  This blog is not to offend but to educate.  It is my hope that as more and more read this blog they will have a better understanding of Mormonism and how, whether they are members or not, the doctrines of Mormonism affect their lives.  Please help me in beginning this blog to participate with healthy gospel discussion on what your church believes as I try to explain to you what ours does.  May we get closer to our Savior Jesus Christ together as I share my understanding with you and you share yours with me.  Those things that I write about sometimes will be controversial but are not intended to offend, only to educate.  Let's get started!

4 comments:

  1. Great job dad! I love discussing religion and I know a wonderful high priest like you can give excellent insight into the LDS faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read what you write! I'm looking forward to freaky anti-mormon comments. Soooo entertaining!

    GO DAD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This will be a wonderful blog! You are very brave, because the anti-Mormon comments would make me upset. =) Can't wait to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. excited! i actually knew a joseph Smith in my mission (Uruguay) who was not yet baptized. He received the lessons, and later converted. awesome name!!

    ReplyDelete